Saturday, February 19, 2011

NEW TAG



Hello MSC, readers and friends! I am happy to announce that there will be a new category in our blogsite named "SPOTTED!". This is in lieu of the tag "WITWI" or "Where In The World Is" that I have used in several entries here. In this category, I will try to update you, readers about each member's personal happenings and activities. I won't be digging much deeper though.  

In relation with this, I will be utilizing what I could find in sources such as Twitter or Facebook. This also serves as my means of asking permission from you, MSC members to allow me to share your newest adventures outside of Maysan.  

Thanks and please watch out for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews