Thursday, February 24, 2011

MISSING ANGELI

I was browsing through my photocollection when I came across a picture of a school facade that I took a few months back. I remembered seeing the exact drawing of it made by one valued member of the group that has now migrated to the U.S. to be with her mom and dad.





Angie, who used to be so timid and small has now bloomed into a very beautiful young woman. She would sing and play the guitar, much to the amazement of her co-choir members and friends. Such a total performer! But other than that, she is also talented in the art department. Which tells me that this kid would definitely go places and has many doors of opportunities lined up just waiting for her grand entrance.



We miss you, Angeli!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews