Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THE MSC CHRISTMAS PARTY 2010 - PART 3

Then there were the games.

I was very fortunate to have captured most of the unforgettable moments that transpired at our party with my beloved nikon D5000. Whenever I catch scenes bursting with genuine emotions through my lens, I consider them priceless. Especially the happy ones.

The party games were quite different from last year as well.  Thanks to the newbies and younglings who poured out their fresh ideas on it.





Nothing beats a good dose of wholesome fun. And a break from all the seriousness of the world around us. Sometimes one would wish that life would just simply be a game that can be stopped at will whenever there is a need for a much needed break. What do you think?☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews