Saturday, May 1, 2010

FUEL UP!!!


Fuel up! A phrase used to power up automobiles. But how about fueling up long lost friendships??


A few days after our infamous Coral View, Bataan adventure, we headed to the city for a night to unwind with another group of MSC alumni. Lynet Danao (ALTO, Alum) and Len de Leon (SOPRANO, Alum) joined in this time. Very good friends of Gigie (Serzo-Ibayan, ALTO) whom she hasn't seen for ages! We headed to a bar located in Don Antonio, Commonwealth, QC called "Fuel Up!", owned by famous filipina celebrity actress, Angel Locsin. But she was not there that night. Too bad... 

The place was dark but cozy, filled with familiar beats and jives of the 80's new wave music. Both the crew and the guests were friendly and game! The girls from the other table even invited us to dance with them when dance music started to be played by in-house band, "ARKO" at the latter part of their set.      

Another unforgettable experience I had was when my table requested the band to have me on stage to sing with them. I had no choice but to do what they wanted for I won't hear the end of it for sure! Not because I was a show-off but I was simply ever so ready to please my friends especially Gigie and Leo whom I haven't seen for almost three years!


 

The suave, warm night got even warmer by the love and happiness we felt amongst each other. All in all, it was a perfect night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews