Monday, March 15, 2010

HIDING TITA


I wonder where Ate Lulu is right now! After weeks and weeks of not showing up during the masses and practices, Im starting to get worried and paranoid...

She used to be one of the most active members of MSC. She not only participates within the group but outside as well serving as our emmisary and ambassador of  goodwill to the other choral organizations under our parish. Things changed quite a bit the time she was blessed with Julliana, her daughter...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TITA LULU!!! 

You may not be always present but I know for sure that you always keep MSC in your heart nad mind!
We miss you!

(My apologies for I couldn't find a solo photo of Tita Lulu in my files.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews