Monday, March 15, 2010

BRO. EDDIE VILLANUEVA VISITS HILARIO'S SIZZLERS RESTAURANT

On May, 2010, the future of our beloved country is at hand. The election fever has begun as early as February... Probably all the candidates on both local and national government are up and running to gain support from us, the voters in every way they can. 

It is fortunate that one of the Presidential aspirants, Bro. Eddie Villanueva, under the Bangon Pilipinas Party has a place in Valenzuela where he could relax and enjoy the homey atmosphere of Hilario's Sizzlers Restaurant after a long, hot day of campaigning.  

I would be a hipocrite if I will not attempt to at least help in his campaign for presidency through this blog. Many may or may not agree with my views about Bro. Eddie. Nonetheless, I encourage you, my MSC to choose someone who has genuine desire to restore this broken nation! And with the ever present help of the Lord above I believe, that through Bro. Eddie, God will make us yet again, witnesses of His divine wonders!

1 comment:

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews