Friday, October 9, 2009

SHOP TILL YOU DROP!



Some people really don't know when to stop! Believe me, I know. Because I'm one of those people (ahaha!).


Right after a very nice meal at Mang Inasal to celebrate Harun's (Bass) birthday, some of us stayed behind and decided to transfer to a much bigger SM that is SM City, North EDSA. Initially, it was just for coffee at Starbucks or Seattle's Best but as we went further along, we decided to do some shopping and have a bit of pampering as well.


We went to a famous wellness spa at the basement level of SM City Annex for some foot scrubbing and massage after walking for long hours looking for things to buy! Apparently, the urge of getting my hair cut also got the best of me, so another reason to spend once again!
Our fat wallets may have lost a couple of bucks that day, but the happiness you get from true friends are simply things that money can't buy...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews