Tuesday, June 23, 2009
MSC MOVIE??
There's a new movie coming out!
Filled with
PASSION
,
SEDUCTION
&
SENSUALITY
!
Haha! Not! This is just a couple of MSC guys horsing around! No dirty tricks, just pure fun!
Cheers MTRCB!!!
*wink wink
No comments:
Post a Comment
REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
JAYPEE'S DAY
Another one of the younglings of MSC recently celebrated his birthday on the 9th of March... Certainly, these younglings are verging on bec...
HIDING TITA
I wonder where Ate Lulu is right now! After weeks and weeks of not showing up during the masses and practices, Im starting to get worried a...
REMEMBERING SIR RONI VERGA
I have put in more that a hundred entries in this blog site talking about the choir, its escapades and all, but never have I thought of wri...
JHOANNA'S BIRTHDAY BASH
It was one of those Sundays that I wasn't able to show up for service in church due to a huge hangover I was feeling after entertaining ...
WITWI: JOY?
Another MSC member with a fine soprano voice is currently out of the scene... Joy Cruz, niece of legendary MSC tenor, Oyet de Galicia is pr...
Total Pageviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!