There was a FEEDING FENZY at the Shell Gas Station along the northbound lane of the South Expressway. A big batch of Chicken Macaroni Soup served in white disposable bowls by Ate Josie for us, hungry travellers. Reminds me of the feeding programs NGO's conduct in front of Quiapo Church every morning for the less fortunate children. (*ahaha)Tuesday, June 23, 2009
FEEDING PROGRAM
There was a FEEDING FENZY at the Shell Gas Station along the northbound lane of the South Expressway. A big batch of Chicken Macaroni Soup served in white disposable bowls by Ate Josie for us, hungry travellers. Reminds me of the feeding programs NGO's conduct in front of Quiapo Church every morning for the less fortunate children. (*ahaha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
American Idol Season 7 for me was the best season in the history of this famous Reality TV show! I never missed an episode of it. And I eve...
-
That same "Dampa" night, with still a lot of extra cash because the sumptuous meal we had was not very expensive at all, we decide...
-
Not to brag or anything but I recently acquired a new gizmo. A new Baby! Courtesy of a loving cousin from Australia who chooses to remain un...
-
I have put in more that a hundred entries in this blog site talking about the choir, its escapades and all, but never have I thought of wri...
-
Just a few days after New Year, while all the people in this country are still in their holiday hangovers, the Matriarch of the Que family l...


No comments:
Post a Comment
REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!