Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Since everyone was still a bit bloated from binging at Meanne's Wedding Banquet, the only room left in our tummies is perhaps for a nic...
-
Just when I thought I knew my co-members so well, turns out that I didn't. It was just now that I found out that these three dudes in th...
-
Last 13th of December, MSC was supposed to have an extra rehearsal night at my place. But with the poor response of the members because of t...
-
It would be weird if I greet myself a happy birthday through this blog as I've always done for my co-members during their birthdays s...
-
Long time, no blog... Yes. I've been away (again) for a bit, due to some personal reasons. I find it very ironic since I already got m...

No comments:
Post a Comment
REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!