Sunday, April 26, 2009

TATAY BOYET

THIS PHOTO IS EDITED. ANOTHER PRODUCT OF PHOTOSHOP. THE MAGAZINE BRAND REALLY EXISTS THOUGH...
I don't know how it started. I just realized that I'm one of those who treat this guy as "tatay". Fortunately, Tatay Boyet doesn't have any complains about it.
Now, his so-called children in MSC are growing in numbers. And I, who was once the youngest of his little "MSC family" is now one of the old ones! Actually, I think the OLDEST one at that!
I could not imagine MSC without all the privileges he, his wife Tita Melody (MSC Alumnus) and his entire family have generously given to us for so long now! The free rides on every gimmick and the free treats that go along with it each and every time. For a time, his place became the official headquarters of MSC especially during the Christmas and Lenten seasons.
Tatay Boyet is truly one of the big (muscled) pillars of MSC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews