Friday, December 16, 2011

JUMP FOR JESUS

The Kerygma Feast of Valnzuela has been constantly growing in multitudes since its humble beginnings a few years back. People are starting to be enlightened of the many blessings and benefits a Christian could harvest in God's mighty kingdom.

In the spirit of the Christmas season, the builders of this community put up a Worship concert entitled "Jump for Jesus" that will be held on December 18 at SM Valenzuela Cinema 1 at 2:00 in the afternoon. Be prepared to be the "energizer bunny" on that day for it will be whole afternoon of music and worship  dedicated for the Lord!


MSC will be supporting the said event and will be singing during the Mass part preluding the concert proper. See you there!

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him and He helps me.
My heart JUMPS FOR JOY
and I will praise him with my song.

PSALM 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews