Aside from the fact that I haven't been active in the blogging department for quite a while, MSC hasn't been in the Church scene for almost two months now. This is due to the implementation of some church officials of their own version of a means of "MOTIVATION" for all of those who serve OLHRP (note the irony!).
This thing that has been happening is actually bothering me, big time!
Because of this, MSC seems to have lost its touch. The members have been in a state of dormancy that I'm urgently praying that it would pass at the soonest possible time!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have put in more that a hundred entries in this blog site talking about the choir, its escapades and all, but never have I thought of wri...
-
Just a few days after New Year, while all the people in this country are still in their holiday hangovers, the Matriarch of the Que family l...
-
Finally, the blogger is back to share what has happened to his beloved group these past few months! The summer of this year was really a ho...
-
We now come to the final stage of our three-day experience in the country of Macau... An uphill road leading to one of the famous land...
-
MSC's ALTO sweetheart is once again here in the Philippines. She arrived at the NAIA on May 22. It was only just after my birthday (May ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!