Thursday, April 14, 2011

JP'S BIRTHDAY

It was just now that I realized how long it has been since my last blog entry. I had a lot of things going on and hadn't the luxury of time to be creative with my outpour of thoughts.

Just recently, MSC President, Jann Paul Cruz celebrated his birthday on the 9th of March. Since he had no time to organize a party for himself, because of his erratic schedule at Crown Plaza Hotel, his choirmates decided to have an after-practice celebration at my place instead. 








Throwing a party may not be always as posh and extravagant... It can be just a simple gathering of loveones celebrating Life! 

Continue to be a blessing to others!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JP!!!
CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews