See you at the party, little one. Keep growing and growing. God bless you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
American Idol Season 7 for me was the best season in the history of this famous Reality TV show! I never missed an episode of it. And I eve...
-
That same "Dampa" night, with still a lot of extra cash because the sumptuous meal we had was not very expensive at all, we decide...
-
Not to brag or anything but I recently acquired a new gizmo. A new Baby! Courtesy of a loving cousin from Australia who chooses to remain un...
-
Just a few days after New Year, while all the people in this country are still in their holiday hangovers, the Matriarch of the Que family l...
-
This photo was taken ages ago when the digital camera has just made its debut and penetrated the MSC lifestyle. Two guitar fanatics. One vet...

No comments:
Post a Comment
REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!