Friday, October 29, 2010

MY NEW TOY

Not to brag or anything but I recently acquired a new gizmo. A new Baby! Courtesy of a loving cousin from Australia who chooses to remain unnamed! Though it's pretty much obvious who that person is!

I am very happy to announce that I got a new Nikon D5000 DSLR camera! That night, when I got my camera, my mind was already racing, thinking of the people that I could use this with and make them happy. Capturing a nice moment is simply astonishing and gratifying indeed. And I will definitely try my best to be very good at this.




It would be weird if I won't be able to share photos taken from my new "baby" so I made it a point to take shots of my MSC whenever I get the chance. Hang on, guys! There will be more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews