Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MY OFFICIAL WATERMARK

Hello MSC! From this day onward, I will be placing a watermark on every photo that I post in our blogsite to add a personal touch to the pictures that I have taken or may have manipulated on. A watermark embedded in the pictures cannot be removed nor be tampered unless cropped off. It names the owner and editor of the photo.


This photo was taken about five years ago. This was actually one of my first attempts to embed a watermark on some of my Photoshop Projects in the past without having any real knowledge of the importance of a watermark.

I named my watermark

IMAGINE

i.e. I- (Ivan), IMAG- (Image), (Machine)- INE


This is just sort of giving an identity to the photos I've dealt with, perhaps a chance to advertise the skills I've acquired from my limited knowledge in "PHOTOSHOPPING" too.

I must stress out that this is not about self-glorification whatsoever.


Enjoy!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews