Thursday, September 17, 2009

MISSING THE NIGHTLIFE

I miss the nightlife with MSC. For the past weeks, I've been able to go out with another crowd and enjoy myself with them. But when I think of the people I left behind back home, like my MSC, I couldn't help imagining being with them too...
I miss the unplanned going to Starbucks at some gas station in the north...
I miss watching concerts with MSC at the Araneta...
I miss eating at a fancy restaurant whenever there is an occasion to celebrate...
I miss wandering around at some mall till it closes...
I miss the "for the boys/girls" gatherings...
I miss the evening rehearsals...
I miss bowling with MSC...
I miss hanging out at some co-member's house and having a great time...
These are some things I terribly miss about MSC and those were just but a portion of the things I miss. The colors that help liven up this group eversince I became part of it...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews