Monday, May 18, 2009

AMERICAN IDOLS INVADE MANILA!


American Idol Season 7 for me was the best season in the history of this famous Reality TV show! I never missed an episode of it. And I even watched the reruns and marathons! Imagine that!
On May 16, I and MSC alums Che and my sister Pam, got the chance to watch the back-to-back concert of American Idol winner David Cook and runner-up David Archuleta at the SM Mall of Asia open grounds! They sounded so much better than when they were still competing for the coveted title. It was like watching two concerts of different genres rolled into one. It was at the end of David Cook's set when both Davids got to sing together on stage thus ending the entire concert with a bang!

Sorry guys but I just really had to put this here! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews