Thursday, August 27, 2009

FLOURISHING GONE BLOSSOMING


So there you go! As predicted in one particular blog that I posted a few days back, the "flourishing love affair" that I was talking about is surely blossoming indeed.

I recently found out from the highlights section in Facebook that two MSC members, namely Mackoy and Cocoy, posted being "IN-A-RELATIONSHIP"! And whether it is too soon to tell, for they haven't really told anyone directly regarding this, I am pretty sure that this would be a happy, "new" chapter for both their lives.

Maybe after they have shouted to the whole world what is presently going on between them, that's the time I'll be able to officially announce it here. For now, suffice ourselves to blind items and hear-says... (hehe). But if you're really resourceful enough, in Facebook, (and if you're lucky) you have everything you needed to know there.

I told y'all, I'll BLOG IT! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews