Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WEDDING SINGERS


MSC gets a lot of invitations to sing for friends on special occasions. Like for instance, weddings. This was at the St. Peter the Apostle Parish Church in Manila about two years ago when my college best friend asked me to bring a "knockout choir" to sing for her wedding both in the ceremony and the reception. MSC surely heeded the call and brought it on, of course!


It was double duty for me, Mike and Kuya Arnel at the Ramon Magsaysay Center, Roxas Blvd., where the reception took place. I had to sing a couple more songs with two outstanding guitarits by my side.
This is a great honor for me and also, MSC's chance to sing in other churches and places as well. So far, two of my closest college friends have already asked MSC's services. I wonder if there would be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews