Monday, May 4, 2009

THE BLOGGER'S BIRTHDAY



It would be weird if I greet myself a happy birthday through this blog as I've always done for my co-members during their birthdays since this blogsite started. So I might as well share photos of what transpired during my birthday celebration two years ago at the newly built Hilario's Sizzlers Restaurant.

Of course the party won't be complete if my MSC is not there to celebrate that special day with me!



I've always celebrated my birthday in so many ways and with so many people. But this particular year's celebration was special. God has made His presence known to me that day. And I've been grateful to His loving grace ever since.

Tomorrow (May 5), I'll say my "farewells and thanks" to the blessings that I have received in the previous year and anticipate with utmost eagerness to the blessings that God will shower upon me and my loved ones this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews