Thursday, April 2, 2009

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

On March 31, I went to Morong, Bataan to do an "ocular" of where the company I am part of (Maysan Metro Foods Corporation), chose as venue for our annual summer escapade which is on April 6 to 9. So it was quite a treat for me to get to see and be awed by the beauty of the scenery along the SCTEX on our way to the place once more!

THE HOUSE
But the real treat was when we got to our destination. A beachfront rest house (air-conditioned), complete with amenities suited for royalty! This is subjective, by the way... I wanted to share this so that maybe, just maybe, the group would be inspired enough to save a couple of bucks to be able to experience the same luxurious place on our next summer excursion.

THE BEACH
L-R: SOC AND PAM
Pam, my sister and MSC Alumnus and Soc, MSC friend and believer were with me on this trip. So truly this trip wasn't only about me after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews