Saturday, March 21, 2009

WITWI: JHE & HER ORGAN

It's not what you think... I'm talking about a Church Organ
Jhe, has been a familiar face at the OLRP church for as long as I can remember. I would always see her on the musician's chair playing the organ during the evening masses almost everyday.

Her generosity and commitment to OLRP goes beyond the barriers of MSC. She makes time to lend her services in Masses no matter what choir was singing. How can you top that?

Now, she works as a nurse in the US with her husband Jhun (Bass, MSC member) and three beautiful children!

I remember her being silent and serious, yet i remember her at her wackiest as well. I remember her as a debutante, a bride and a mother.
And I remember her simply as a friend who was willing to stand beside you in your time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews