Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ANGIE THE AM-GIRL

I have just found out that Angie will be leaving for the States soon. She already passed the interview at the US Embassy. Well, MSC is happy for her, no doubt about that. But letting go of someone so precious for the group is something that is not easy for me to muster!

It would be selfish for me to stop her from going because we all know it's a family thingy, but MSC will surely have a big deal of an adjustment when she leaves! Of all the years I've been helping out with MSC, I have not encountered a member as GOOD as her! Aside from the fact that her extremely good talent never went to her head! She remains humble and willing to teach her fellow members up to now...

God will surely provide us with new members, I know. But an ANGELIQUE will never be replaced and surely be etched in the history of MSC being one of the greatest Sopranos we ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews