Sunday, February 6, 2011

RAZON'S HALO-HALO REVISITED

MSC had a very nice rehearsal session today. We started tackling the SATB a capella piece of the song "The Prayer". It has been on for two weeks now and we haven't finished it. But as part of my New Year's resolution, I wanted to slow things down a bit and give the group some slack. I want them to feel relaxed during practices and not feeling harassed nor pressured to learn everything in one meeting.


But enough of the technical, choir stuff.

After rehearsals, a few of us went out to treat ourselves for some cool and sweet comfort food. Halo-halo! We went to Razon's Restaurant along McArthur Highway. This is a place famous for its Halo-halo desserts and Pancit Palabok. Dinuguan and puto, Caldereta, Lumpiang Sariwa and Halo-halo were on the table and we happily devoured them all. We would have invited the whole MSC present at the practice to come with us but we won't fit in just one car. Sadly, I couldn't drive for I had a very big hang-over from last night's party with friends.   





After a very satisfying meal, with the sting of the extra spicy Beef Caldereta dish I ordered that I still feel in my mouth, we decided on a side-trip to SM Valenzuela to buy some personal stuff. It would have been a swift visit to SM if only for the long cue to the cash register.  


I had a very  nice weekend. Enough to get me through the coming week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews