Thursday, July 9, 2009

LAST PAPURI-KERYGMA FEAST




The second to the last Kerygma Feast with Ate Josie and Angie was already stressful for me, thinking that it was the last time I would be able to have a chance to sing with them in a not so conventional and "Choir(ish)" manner. I couldn't concentrate! But the latest one was far more worse! I came from Pampanga the night before after a birthday party of a sibling then I had to rush to the Valenzuela Convention Center to attend to such an event.
I kept on fumbling with the lyrics of the songs! More so, I was so engrossed on thinking what will I be without them! Insecurity was already on the verge of pouncing on me and I couldn't bear it!
But God was so good that He gave another reason for us to be together in Worship! And all other negative feelings I had before the event melted away after...

No comments:

Post a Comment

REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews