Saturday, February 28, 2009
AT THE MASTER'S GARDEN
Taken approximately 5 years ago.
I have loved you, just as my Father has loved me. So remain faithful to my love for you. If you obey me, I will keep loving you, just as my Father keeps loving me, because I have obeyed
Him
.
-John 15: 9-10
No comments:
Post a Comment
REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
BARANGAY MAYSAN FIESTA 2011
The humble town of Maysan celebrates its Fiesta on May 11 every year. The prominent people of Maysan usually surface out during this time, m...
FLASHBACK: MSC MEETS FR. GBOI SAMONTE
A couple of years ago, MSC was invited to sing at the Regina Carmeli College in Malolos, Bulacan for a "Special Occasion" Mass. Th...
Total Pageviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
REACTIONS ARE WELCOME. BUT NOT VIOLENT ONES!